Entries accepted: Wednesday 1st August 2018.
Entry deadline: 10pm on Friday 9th November 2018.
Shortlist announced: Monday 17th December 2018.
Ceremony: Friday 15th February 2019.
The categories for 2019 are as follows:
▸ Housing Provider of the Year
▸ Tenant Participation
▸ Employee Development
▸ Apprentice of the Year
▸ Community Impact
▸ Social Housing New Build
▸ Sustainability Initiative
▸ Collaborative Working
▸ Project of the Year
▸ Supply Chain Partner of the Year
▸ Innovative Product
▸ Contractor of the Year
How to apply
Please complete the entry form and email it to email@example.com before with your written entry of up to 1,000 words per catergory. Please include at least one image of each entry/project. Appendices, such as any additional relating images, PR and testimonials are welcomed. We understand time is limited, but try not to forget any details. The judges want to see objectives and results, for example having a fantastic creative implementation strategy will not win an award if you don’t say what it was and what it delivered.
All award submissions will be considered and there is no limit to the number of awards a company can enter. All entries are free to submit.
The Judging Panel
Entries will be judged by an esteemed panel of judges with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the housing and contruction industry. They will select the winners from organisations, people and or projects nominated through this simple awards application process.
The 2019 judges will be announced soon.
The Evaluation Process
Entries will be reviewed and judged by the panel using a matrix scoring system. The judges will be looking for evidence of development, implementation, and application of the issues detailed in each award category. Shortlisted entrants will be announced on Monday 17th December 2018.
Applying for an Award Category
• Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10pm on Wednesday 1st August 2018. EEM Ltd reserve the right to extend the deadline.
• Late entries will be rejected unless circumstances are exceptional, in which case EEM Ltd will make the final decision about whether to accept the late entry.
• Entries must include a 50 word summary, which will be used for PR purposes and therefore must not contain confidential information.
• Entries will be no more than 1,000 words, which should not be covered in the supporting document. Entries (apart from the summary as stated above) will be treated as confidential by EEM Ltd and the judging panel.
• Supporting materials can be submitted to help the judges evaluate your entry. Material could include reviews, media coverage and additional information about your entry, as well as any details on partner organisations which contributed.
• Each entry can include up to five supporting photos and up to three videos (specifically relevant to the category and entry submission), supplied as web-accessible links.
• At the time and date of submission, entrants agree that the information supplied is truthful and accurate.
• All shortlisted organisations will be posted on both the EEM and Building Communities Awards websites in early December 2018.
• There is no limit to the number of entries one organisation can make.
• Please ensure you have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. The Building Communities Awards or EEM Ltd will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement held against entries.
• Entrants must have the written permission of any third party involved in the entry, or with whom they have worked on the project, prior to its submission in these awards.
• There is no entry fee, although at least one representative must be present at the awards ceremony on Friday 15th February 2019 for all shortlisted organisations.
• All winners will receive one glass/acrylic award. If you would like a duplicate award manufacturing, please advise at the time of entry. Duplicates will be chargeable to the entrant.
• A category may not be entered by the organisation providing sponsorship for that particular category.
• All categories are awarded based on the decision of our independent panel of judges.
• The decision of the judges is final and numerical scores only will be provided on request as feedback to any non-shortlisted entrant. Judges may not be approached by entrants for additional feedback.
By entering these awards you are agreeing to the above. Please email email@example.com if you have any further questions.