Tickets for 2020 could have been purchased individually at just £70+VAT or a whole table (seating 10 guests) was priced at £700+VAT.
EEM issued invoices payable within 30 days by BACs or cheque; card payments were not accepted. Guests names were to be confirmed at least 4 weeks before the event.
The price included:
▸ Drinks reception
▸ A delicious 3 course meal
▸ Awards ceremony
▸ Charity raffle and auction
▸ Fun photobooth
▸ DJ until 3am
▸ Cashless casino with ‘funny money’
▸ Late night snacks
For further information, please contact:
Sophia Cox, Events & Communications Officer at EEM Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01246 395608
The Building Communities Awards is a prestigious black tie event. To view photos from last year for inspiration, please click here.
The best place to park is the large NCP Rutland Centre multistorey car park (LE1 1TQ) next to the Athena; a 30 second walk. Make sure you’re in the multistorey car park, not the nearby ground level car park which is not secure.
Remember to exchange your ticket at the Athena bar so you only pay £5 for 24 hours
We have arrange a discount rate with the Encore Ramada Leicester.
Guests emailed email@example.com to take advantage of the special rate of £79 inc VAT per room including breakfast – single, twin or double occupancy. Availability is limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
This hotel is just a 2 minute walk from the Athena venue so it’s a perfect location – no taxis or long walks required!
Rooms without confirmation of guest names will be cancelled 4 weeks prior to the event, 31st January 2020. Any cancellations after this date may still be chargeable.
The best place to park (whether staying overnight or not) is the large NCP Rutland Centre multistorey car park (LE1 1TQ) next to the Athena. Remember to exchange your ticket at the Athena bar (not the hotel!) so you only pay £5 for 24 hours.
Guests may also wish to book directly with the Mercure, Premier Inn or Ibis which are all within a 6 minute walk from the Athena.
Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
Tickets to attend the Building Communities Awards 2020 (“the event”) are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets for the event are only available to purchase via the Building Communities Awards organisers, Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM Ltd).
2. Tickets cancelled less than 6 weeks prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund. The organisers shall have no liability whatsoever to anyone who has purchased a ticket.
3. Payment deadline dates are outlined on each individual invoice which will be forwarded separately via email following the request.
4. The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party.
5. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the account used for the original transaction.
6. There is no need to bring a physical ticket with you on the night – your name will be on the guest list.