Tickets will be on sale from September 2019
Tickets can either be purchased individually at £70+VAT each or a whole table may be booked (seating 10 guests) for £700+VAT.
The price includes:
▸ Drinks reception
▸ A delicious 3 course meal
▸ Awards ceremony
▸ Charity raffle and auction
▸ DJ until 3am
▸ Cashless casino with ‘funny money’
▸ Late night kebab wraps and veggie sausage cobs
For further information, please contact:
Sophia Cox, Events & Communications Officer at EEM Ltd
email@example.com / 01246 395610
The Building Communities Awards is a prestigious black tie event.
Need to stay over?
We have arranged a discount rate with the Encore Ramada Leicester.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of the special rate of £79 inc VAT per room including breakfast. We will be taking bookings from September 2019.
This hotel is just a 2 minute walk from the Athena venue.
Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
Tickets to attend the Building Communities Awards 2020 (“the event”) are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets for the event are only available to purchase via the Building Communities Awards organisers, Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM Ltd).
2. Tickets cancelled less than 6 weeks prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund. The organisers shall have no liability whatsoever to anyone who has purchased a ticket.
3. Payment deadline dates are outlined on each individual invoice which will be forwarded separately via email following the request.
4. The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party.
5. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the account used for the original transaction.